Before the TOSA
|Number of certification exams*||1 TOSA®||2 TOSA®||3 TOSA®|
|Standard price||79€ ATI||148€ ATI||198€ ATI|
* One TOSA certification exam is defined as a single exam on a
specific software application, version and language.
ie English Excel 2010 TOSA Certification
The TOSA exam is limited to 60 minutes but the average time is 43 minutes
Yes, you can practice on line thanks to a short test available here in our website. This free and rapid evaluation before the certification will give you a score estimation (scale of 0 to 300, 300 to 600 and 600 to 1000).
The certification is for anyone - employees, jobseekers, students - with a desire to ascertain their proficiency in commonly-used software applications
The TOSA exam is delivered year-round and on demand in test centers mainly in France. Find all the test centers here!
- Eligible browsers are Internet Explorer version 10 or higher, Firefox version 40 or higher , Chrome version 40 or higher, Safari version 6 or higher.
You can only take the tests on Office 2013 on Ipad. Yet we recommand to use a desktop computer or a laptop to benefit from a larger screen.
- Exam given in a TOSA®-approved centre
- Candidate connects to the TOSA® exam website
- Candidate views a brief introductory video
- Candidate completes the test in under one hour
- Candidate receives his TOSA score
The exam is a multiple-choice questionnaire (MCQ) of 35 questions. Questions can be either a video or a text or a screen shot.
The available software tests are Word, Excel and Powerpoint in version 2007, 2010 and 2013, in French or in English
The registration for the TOSA allows you to take the Exam once. But you can register and reschedule an appointment to take the TOSA exam all the times you want
The difficulty level of the test questions fluctuates according to the answers given by the candidate as the test progresses. This methodology provides a very accurate assessment of candidate knowledge. The accuracy of the test is assured by the fact that question difficulty levels were determined not arbitrarily. A question was considered difficult if few test-takers were able to answer it correctly and it is discriminating.
- Expert 875-1000: The candidate possesses complete, extensive knowledge of software features and functions. He knows multiple methods for completing a given task. Productivity is optimal
- Advanced 725-875: The candidate possesses thorough knowledge of the software including advanced features and functions. Productivity is excellent
- Operational 550-725: The candidate possesses knowledge of the main software features and functions
- Basic 350-550: The candidate possesses knowledge of basic software features and functions and can complete simple tasks
- Beginner 1-350: The candidate has limited knowledge of software features and functions and does not use the software efficiently or productively
After the TOSA
The score (1 to 1000) is immediately delivered after the test exam. The certificate is sent by email within 5 days after the exam and the proceedings examination verification
To check the validity of the TOSA® score provided by a candidate, you have to enter his TOSA® certificate number and declared score below in our website. The certificate number is located on the bottom right of the certificate
The score has a validity period of 3 years
By listing the TOSA® certification on your CV/résumé, you can improve your employability and marketability by guaranteeing your mastery of the software applications most commonly-used in their activity sector
The TOSA® score can be listed on a CV/résumé in order to highlight software proficiency as :